Watch this space as SNS nails are coming to Guys N Dolls!
What does SNS stand for? SNS stands for Signature nail system.
What is SNS? It’s a very popular nail technique which uses a dipping system.
How do you apply SNS? Firstly the nails are prepped then a gel base is applied, the nails are then dipped into the power several times to build up the strength and colour. A gel top coat is then applied.
How do you remove SNS? The nails are buffed to remove the shine then soaked in acetone for 10 minutes then wiped off with paper towel.
Why use SNS? Besides the great reviews, SNS is popular for several reason these are just some…
1. They dry in 2 minutes without the need of UV lamps
2. They do not chip
3. They are thinner and more natural looking yet strong and flexible
4. They have a high gloss finish that lasts!
5. The products used are odorless
6. No damage to the natural nails
7. The dipping powder contains various vitamins and minerals including Calcium, Vitamin A, E, B5 and D3.
8. They have over 400 colours as well as the popular french
How long does SNS last? Due to the nail being made up of powder meaning it doesn’t chip the nails last until they have grown out and you can see the nail bed
How long does it take to do SNS nails? For a full set of SNS colour it take roughly around 45 minutes.