BB Glow Mesotherapy
BB GLOW MESOTHERAPY… IT’S A GAME CHANGER
HOW DOES IT WORK?
BB Glow Mesotherapy is a semi permanent treatment using the latest technology to come straight out of Korea. BB Glow uses a Micro Needle Therapy System (MTS) combining skin coloured pigment with niacinamide and peptides along with natural growth factors for effective brightening and anti-ageing benefits leaving fine lines and wrinkles plumped, pores diminished and skin with a tinted glow similar to that of a tinted moisturiser that lasts up to 4 months.
BB Glow is recommended for both Men and Women with dark skin tones and for the reduction of freckles, age spots, redness and acne induced skin dis-coloration on lighter skin tones.
HOW LONG DOES THE TREATMENT TAKE?
If your having a one off treatment or the first treatment of a course allow 120 minutes as this includes a double cleanse, mild exfoliant and a Carboxy face mask to remove 2-3 weeks of dead skin and to increase product penetration. For following treatments in a course allow up to 90 minutes.
HOW LONG DOES THE TREATMENT LAST?
One treatment – results last up to 2 weeks
Course of 3-4 treatments – results last up to 4 months
- Effective Skin Brightening
- Skin Whitening/ skin darkening
- Wrinkle improvement
- Reduces skin dis-coloration
- Instant and gradual lightening/darkening effect to skin
- Promotes scar-less healing and natural collagen reproduction
- Minimising open pores
- Non comedogenic
Will it hurt?
This is generally a very comfortable treatment as it’s superficial micro-needling however some tightness and tingling and a mild feeling of sunburn after treatment is totally normal.
Is there any downtime?
No you can go back to day to day life however the BB Glow serums that look like a foundation should be left on the skin for 24 hours and can look a bit shiny. Mineral powder make up can be added after 6 hours. Your skin may feel a little dry a few days after treatment this is the skins natural inflammatory response to micro-needling.
How many treatments are required?
This is a great stand alone treatment especially for a one off event or a weekend away however for long term results lasting up to 4 months we recommend building up coverage over a course of 3-4 treatments 7-10 days apart.
- A simple skincare regime with no acid based products should be used for 3 days post treatment.
- No water to be used on the skin for 24 hours after the procedure
- Spicy food and seafood should be avoided for 3 days post treatment.
- Heavy make up is not recommended for the first 3 days – tinted SPF or mineral powder is fine.
- A course of 4 treatments should be completed within 4 weeks.
- Discontinue use of retinol products and vitamin C for 3 days prior to treatment and 8 weeks after.